Sunday, June 14, 2009

Jacqui is back.. and she bought Bill along this time!

Well Jacqui after her glam shoot two weeks ago, decided to bring Bill along for some relaxed couple shots. All these were taken at the Gardens. Bill being, a male, like most of the male species, wasn't really keen on being in front of the camera, but he put in the effort and these are my favourites from the afternoon

This was the second last shot of the afternoon. Shot on the 85mm, I would say this was just around 5pm.

I adore this shot. The tall tree trunks in the background, add interest without over taking Jacqui & Bill.

And again. These were shot on the 70-200mm


They look amazing here. Jacqui's gorgeous smile and Bill made contact with the camera. A natural shot of these two and there real life interactions.



I really love the lighting here



85mm again, I love the rawness that sepia and black and white give to images, specifically those that are emotive - it removes any distraction and you focus on the moment



And I love this one, Jacqui's nice big smile makes this photo lovely
It was great to photograph Jacqui again. Although Bill couldnt get in the car quick enough when the shoot was done (I did promise last shots about 10 times, but as you walk you see things and MUST do a shot there) I hope he finds a few pics out of there again huge lot that he will treasure!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Staff Blogs

Followers

Twitter - come follow!

Become a Facebook Fan