Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Stephen & Ali - the wedding

Ali and Stephens wedding, I thought would be an interesting wedding for me to do, not many people are married at 10am, so I was pleased to try something a little different! I must say the thought of getting the post wedding shots in the harsh light of 12 oclock was weighing on my mind! Here are a few of my favourite shots!

The very beautiful bride, Ali, at home getting ready. Ali was an extremely relaxed bride, so relaxed infact she was quite late to the ceremony! Shot on the 85mm lens

Ali's arrival in the car at the church, after the detour back to get her bouquet... she wasn't even the slightest worried... and nor was stephen!

In the church now, and Ali's bouquet was really quite beautiful, I think I caught it in its full glory in this shot.


Husband and wife and the first married kiss

Moving on to the Japanese tea house area at the gardens. These two were one of those great couples, who had zero stress and they were really enjoying the day. Which, is a photographers dream couple!

After a few careful manouvres to get Ali safely on the rocks with out her spectacular viel ending up in the drink, I got this shot. Obviously a little more posey posey than most of the shots, but turned out lovely!


Again, I was just able to put Stephen and Ali in the spots I wanted them in and they created their beautiful candid memories


I might add at this point, this is the first wedding I have done in this location, I have another coming up in a few weeks (Kirsty & Gregs)... It really is my pick of the gladstone locations.


The happy couple again.


The boys. This is seriously probably one of my favourites I have taken... ever.

The boys and the toyota jump. It has nothing to do with anything, but it is fun! ha, Im not sure the boys thought it was, but I know the girls had fun watching them be silly!

Off we went to Auckland point then. I wish the clouds were not in the way to see Ali's gorgeous veil floating in the wind. I still like it though


Ofcourse more than the gardens, I was concerned about the sun up here at this time of the day, we did find some great spots though

I love this one also.... its a moment.

And another moment in the same spot.
I would like to wish these two all the very best for an amazing life together. It is really special, as a photographer, to be apart of these times in peoples lives! I hope I have captured moments that mattered to these two the most.
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Staff Blogs

Followers

Twitter - come follow!

Become a Facebook Fan