Wednesday, June 3, 2009

oooohhhhh my first blog :)

Well, I'm doin it.... I always thought it necessary to have a slice of blog heaven to share my photographic expereinces with those who are interested (heeellllllooooooo anyone out there interested?) hmmm well I hope I get some followers soon, or I am going to be start feeling odd blogging away to myself....
Anyway the point being that, every pic tells a story, but not the full story, and Id like to share the photographic element involved in getting all my pics!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hey kel, this blog is great! so keep blogging away! interesting hearing your thoughts on your shots & what conditions you were working with. keep up the great work!!

Post a Comment

Staff Blogs

Followers

Twitter - come follow!

Become a Facebook Fan