Friday, June 19, 2009

Lauren and her amazing boudoir & glam pics

So I had the pleaseure of doing a bit of a mixed shoot with Lauren. She wanted a few couple shots with her partner Brock. She also wanted a few glamour style and then the boudoir. We did her shoot late in the afternoon and after hair and make-up, we did the couple shots first so we could let Brock escape.

One of my favs - shot on the 85mm on Goondoon Street.

The happy couple again


Now Laurens Glam pics.. I could actually sit here all day uploading... but check the website http://www.kellieblincophotography.com.au/ to see some more

Lauren looking absolutely stunning Look at her amazing eyes!



And again! I might also say, that Amy did a great job with Laurens make-up, she always knows how to get it perfectly right for the camera - which - I would like to say is NOT an easy job


Now for the Boudoir shots. These are gorgeous. And I do like to point out that most people, are not fond of having their boudoir pics placed where people can view them. Ofcourse while they are tasteful and there is nothing overly revealing in any of them, they are something people have done for their eyes only. So when my girls, do allow me to show them off, I need to give them a HUGE thanks. Although, I think once you have seen them, you would see why Lauren had no objections... she looks INCREDIBLE!!!



There really is no room for error with lighting in a boudoir shot - it has to be soft, it has to be flattering and it has to be right!!




And I am calling this one my very favourite of the entire day.. You may see by now how I adore sepia :D

And last, but definately not least, I can never go past the vintage look and mirror.

I *hope* Lauren got more than she expected from her shoot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Staff Blogs

Followers

Twitter - come follow!

Become a Facebook Fan