Thursday, June 4, 2009

Jacqui's Glamour Shoot

Jacqui was given a voucher from her family for her Glamour shots. On the phone when she was making the appointment, she kept telling me I was gonna have my work cut out for me... Imagine my pleaseant suprise when I finally got to meet Jacqui! She worked so amazingly well in front of the camera, for someone who told me she doesnt have one pic of herself she likes, I hope that she can now say she has about 60 or so that aint bad! Check them out! She looks completely stunning!

A studio shot you say.... WRONG. This was shoot outdoors on Goondoon Street, using natural light only. Shooting into a dark building. No flash, and the trusty 85mm lens strikes again!



Out on Goondoon Street again...




How comfortable does Jacqui look in front of the camera! She really did a GREAT job

And I could post all 80 of Jacquis pics, they all really were lovely, but Ill stop with this one. This one was shot at the studio, but, using natural light.

I had a great time on this shoot, and I think Jacqui was also quite pleasantly suprised by the Glamour process!

2 comments:

Work from Home with a Purpose said...

Love that last one Kel! Jeez you're talented!!

Kellie Blinco Photography said...

Thank you tiffy, xo

Post a Comment

Staff Blogs

Followers

Twitter - come follow!

Become a Facebook Fan