Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kirsty & Greg


Kirsty and Greg are getting married at the end of this month and we went out to the gardens to do a few pre-wedding shots. They were both great to shoot, and they hadnt seen eachother for a little while, so they were really able to concerntrate on one another and ignore the camera! Anyway, gorgeous couple, we did these shots at 5pm and at this time of year the light is going quickly at this point. Take a look, these are just a couple of my favs :)



I dont know what greg thought when I told him to get in the grass.. but I think this one is my very favourite

and I think Kirsty looks really gorgeous in this one!



We did all these shots and more in about 15 minutes, they were both perfectly relaxed and I cant wait to do their wedding shots!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Staff Blogs

Followers

Twitter - come follow!

Become a Facebook Fan