Saturday, February 13, 2010

Baby Haven Shoots.

As a last minute thing, last year, I was invited to visit Baby Haven
in Gladstone, for 2 days worth of mini shoots. I am not going to
lie. This was a tough gig. I have new admiration for photographers
taking santa photo's in shopping centres. All the kids were gorgeous,
but shooting in an environment that was filled with fun things to
play with - fun child distracting things - was a challenge. As well
as not having privacy where we can attempt to get the childs
attention. With the added bonus of other kids wondering
around shopping... it was definately one of the hardest two days
I have ever spent in my photographic career. Lucky for me all the
children were cute as buttons and I had my handy little posing
box down there!
There were way too many to possibly post one of all of them, but I have
picked my top 5 to share. I also choose not to go with to many christmas
type props, as I am not that way inclined. We did have some baubles and
a few santa hats, but that was the extent of it. You will see be the 5
favs that they are not xmas themed in the slightest.
Please enjoy!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Staff Blogs

Followers

Twitter - come follow!

Become a Facebook Fan