Friday, February 12, 2010

Patricia & Stuart: Bundaberg


12th December 2009
I used to work with Trish a few years ago at The Observer. When she asked if I would travel to Bundy and photograph her wedding, I was thrilled as I really enjoy shooting in new locations!
Trish is your ultimate organised Bride, and she had everything planned to perfection and it was, because of this a really fantastic wedding to be apart of.

Fairymead House was the location of the ceremony and, they picked the best spot and the sun was in the perfect place to enable us to get them sensatioinal ceremony photos.

When people plan their outdoor ceremonies, they often forget about the position for the best photographic outcome. At our studio we do a complimentary pre-wedding photo shoot in the location so we can advise where the best direction is for us to be shooting.

Back to Trish & Stu check out some of my favs


above: some of Trish's bits and pieces, including the message in a bottle, which was her proposal. Nawww everyone say "ahhhh" It is definately the sweetest proposal I have come across :)
above: Trishs invites and service booklets. I do believe her sister designed the hand drawn flower.


above: Trish and her Dad during pre-wedding session



Above: The beautiful bride


above: Trish, love that she had a fabulous room with lots of stunning light flowing through it




Above: Her dress. Simplicity, and incredibly classy and stunning.


above: A candid capture on Trish's arrival to Fairymead House


Above: During the Ceremony



above: a serious moment, and the wind took trish's veil (yay)


Above: When we can, we like to do candid signing - and you can see why from this photo.

Above: After the ceremony, Stuart recieving congratulations.



Above: Sam and I stood on the verandah at fairymead for the big group shot (love love love when there are windows to hang out of or verandahs to peep over in the group shot situation) Sam was armed with the wide angle and I had my 200mm and this shot I love.

Above: on the tracks at the Gardens. I am going to say that the Bundaberg Gardens are amazing I could have spent all day dragging these guys around there. Variety anyone? We had to settle for an hour, but really, what a great spot!!

Above: Leaning on a post at Bert Hinkler's :)


Above: The rose garden. I am so building one of these somewhere around here

above: Trish & Stu

above: The Bridal Party


Above: Trish and Stu struggled with their "bendy dippiness" as Trish calls it - and I am now using that term in my everyday vocabulary - when clients come in for wedding chats, I may even ask for a bendy dippiness audition - but despite all the worry of not being able to do it, I recon they did a perfect job :D

above: The gorgeous newly weds
I left Bundy after the post shots and Sam stayed and did the reception - I am sure when she gets a minute to up date the last 8 months of her blog (hint hint sam) she will share some pics of that also
Was a beautiful wedding and I hope we captured the key moments that made the day unforgettable in the perfect light for Trish & Stu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Staff Blogs

Followers

Twitter - come follow!

Become a Facebook Fan