Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Scurr Family: All in one place at the same time!

After chrissy, I took some shots of family, who all live apart. Tash & Justin and their
little boy Logan (my handsome godson) and Justins brother Brendan, and fiance
Amanda, have a little girl Tatum. These two cute cousins are born only about 8
weeks apart, but while Tash and Justin live here, Brendan and Amanda live in
Darwin. So you can see why it was important to get some shots of the two cute
cousins together!
Photobucket
above: Tatum looking all cute in her studio shots. She loved being in front of
the camera! While I got a lot of her looking at the camera, this one is
still my favourite, it pulls on the heart strings for some reason.

Photobucket

above: Brendan, Amanda and the gorgeous Miss T. These shots were
done at the marina
Photobucket
above: Grandad doting on his grandson and grandaughter. Lucky him,
that worked out well for his first grandbabies!
Photobucket
above: Logan and Tatum. What a pair of cuties. They definately bonded.
Photobucket
above: Logan. Well I couldn't leave this shot out could I?
Photobucket
above: Tash and Logan have a giggle and a cuddle. I will say again, how
cute is my godson?
Photobucket
above: Amanda and Tatum have cuddle time too.
Photobucket
above: Justin and Logan. Logan is obviously amused with his Dads antics

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Staff Blogs

Followers

Twitter - come follow!

Become a Facebook Fan