Saturday, February 13, 2010

Kylie & Ruan: Maternity

Babies are such a special time for all parents. And while it
sounds cliche' it really is over far to quickly. Anyone who
has children knows this for a fact. I have found in my time
with the studio, that mums sometimes really want to record
the last trimester of their pregnancy with some pics. I wish
I had of done this! The thing that stopped me and possibly
stops most people is, being pregnant and feeling not so
glamourous. In hind sight, I wish I could have looked past
that, then maybe Id have some of those memories in
photo form now!
Early January, I had the pleasure of photographing
Ruan & Kylie. We did some location stuff and also
some studio stuff.
Photobucket
above: Kylie looks completely radiant! These lifestyle shots were
taken at the Marina.
Photobucket
above: Kylie & Ruan. Nothing could make for a nicer pic than
such a genuinely nice couple in love awaiting their bundle.
Photobucket
above: Kylie. Again with the mozzies!!!! We were attacked,
but you wouldn't know it, Kylie was really relaxed and
a gem to work with.
Photobucket
above: Ruan & Kylie.
Photobucket
above: Kylie's perfectly proportioned baby bump.
Won't be long and I will be posting pics of their gorgeous new little
one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Staff Blogs

Followers

Twitter - come follow!

Become a Facebook Fan