Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Boys

I have two boys, Baily (8) & Lachlan (4). Now as you can imagine, they have pretty
much spent their lives in front of the camera, so they are real performers. Sad face
for me. It is really difficult to get them naturally because, well when they see I have
the camera, they pull there silly faces. So I have options. Either sneak and catch
them out, or do the usual distraction techniques. Last weekend it was so hot and
rather than let them in the pool, I decided a good old fashioned sprinkler play would
be better for me so i could take a few pics of them, my business has been incredibly
busy of late, and I have not had a chance to get pics of my little guys.

Photobucket
above: Lachlan playing under the sprinkler in the afternoon light
Photobucket
Above: Baily having a ball haha

After sprinkler play, I tried to get some others and while lachlan was reluctant, I
managed one of him and another of Baily

Photobucket
above: Lachlan frowning at the the thought of photos
Photobucket
above: My Mr B

I really wanted to get something more natural again of Baily and he was groaning
because he didnt want to play my games (haha). It was Valentines day, so I started
asking him about who his girlfriend was (nawww) and I got this look. For the record
I promised I wouldn't tell anyone that he had a GF, so shhhhhh.

Photobucket
above: Baily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love love love the black and white one of Baily xx Kalo

Kellie Blinco Photography said...

Thank you Kalo, really appreciate the feedback. Hope your busy as ever snapping some amazing pics, which I am certain you would be. xo You definately need to get yourself a blog too!

Post a Comment

Staff Blogs

Followers

Twitter - come follow!

Become a Facebook Fan