Thursday, September 24, 2009

Arno & Kirsten and Emu Park

Saturday just gone, Sam and I trekked over to Rocky for Arno & Kirstin's wedding. Half the wedding occurred in Rocky and the other half at the Reef Resort at Zilzie.

In Rocky we went and got some shots while Kirstin got ready. Followed by a ceremony at Oasis new life center on George street. I am HOPELESS at navigating my way around Rocky, I hardly know the place and I am hopeless with direction. Now my trusty Navman sometimes likes to play games (usually at crucial points on a trip). Luckily I had Sam with or else I could still be there trying to get out.

Kirstin was fashionably late for the ceremony, and after all the hugs we headed to Emu Park at 4pm. On the way there was a plume of smoke over Emu Park and I must say panic crossed my mind... but thankfully, we drove through it into clear skies :)




Photobucket
above: Candid shot of Kirstin
Photobucket
above: Kirstin getting ready
Photobucket
above: the girls on the beach, they all look incredibly lovely
Photobucket
above: Arno & Kirstin on the beach

Photobucket
above: Arno and Kirstin on the beach above right: Arno & Kirstin on the jetty at Emu Park
Photobucket
above: Arno & Kirstin
Photobucket
above: My very favourite shot ~ Arno & Kirstin at the old Jetty at Emy Park. I love the gritty wall!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Staff Blogs

Followers

Twitter - come follow!

Become a Facebook Fan