Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hollie's Glamour shoot: by KELLIE



So, on the weekend, Hollie came in for her glamour shots. As usual, I like to try and do something different.

I have the most fun doing these type of one on one shoots, and half the fun of it is trying to find something new and even more interesting than the last lot I did.

I always try, strive, infact for a fresh point of view with every shoot.

Hollie was great to work with, I hope she had fun.

I have included a few of my favs from the day





This pic above, reminds me of old hollywood movie star. Hollie looks stunning.


I like this close up of Hollie, she just looks beautiful :)


And again, I think I like the softness and natural look she has in this one


She came along with some really really beautiful and elegant dresses, for a really classic looking shoot.


We grunged her up a little for the last shots


I dont know if people will understand, but I love grit in my pics. Makes for something more interesting. Textures are always on my list


And lastly, just another fun playful shot


Enjoy! Kellie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Staff Blogs

Followers

Twitter - come follow!

Become a Facebook Fan