Friday, September 11, 2009

Miss Ella

This kids club sitting was extra special to me because Miss Ella O was my first proper newborn baby I photographed when I opened the studio. Ella is now well past the one year mark, and she is completely gorgeous!

I need to remind you of my fav shot of Ella as a newborn.

Now as soon as I saw Ella at the Gardens she was all smiley and lovable and giggling. I though... great, I will be able to get some gorgeous pics effortlessly. Ella had other plans.

She wouldn't let Paula out of her sight! Actually she had to be touching Paula or the smiles fell into tears and pouts. But I didn't mind that, because she was incredibly adorable smiling or not!

I must share some of these pics with you, as I said they are a milestone for me.


Ella was so sad - this was the last frame I took. Not only did we have tears, but she was covering her eyes.


I gave Ella my blackberry and put tunes on for her and she was happy then for a while




this tutu is incredibly gorgeous



Paula giving Ella a comforting cuddle - I think Ella thought Sam and I were crazy people... she might be right actually lol




Not even an outfit change dried her eyes... Ella dear, you have a lot to learn about being a girl, outfit change should make you happy!


I got this one just in time, Paula had sneakily removed herself from Ella's side. Ella was quick though, 2 second later she was crying again

Ella will be getting some kids club pics with her brother and sister in a few weeks time, so keep an eye out for more Ella... I know I cant wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Staff Blogs

Followers

Twitter - come follow!

Become a Facebook Fan