Sunday, September 20, 2009

Julie & Rhys and Cedar Galleries

Julie & Rhys

Next month, I am looking forwards to shooting the very beautiful Julie and her groom to be Rhys at their Cedar Galleries wedding.
It will be the first wedding I have had the pleasure of shooting at this location, although I have shot families out there, I am thinking it will be spectacular for a wedding!

I really enjoy locations like this one, although a relatively small area, the variation and variety you can find there, is brilliant.

I met Rhys & Julie out there at 5.30pm and we did a few engagement snaps.


above: the happy couple photograph very easily, and are more than happy to cater to their crazy photographers requests....


above: I love the big old rusting drums


above: again with the drums, Julie & Rhys being adorable


above: my favourites. We headed down to the little dam, and imagine my surprise, that some considerate person knew I was coming and put a cool old tinny there, complete with oars for the pics. I think Julie and Rhys might have been wondering why I was delighted when I saw it, but, hopefully now they understand!


above: I will definitely try something more with this at the wedding, this shot was taken at 6pm and the light was all but gone, so I was lucky to manage to get just a few for the engagement snaps



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Staff Blogs

Followers

Twitter - come follow!

Become a Facebook Fan