Friday, September 11, 2009

Vanessa, Matt & Little Decklan

So first off, I need to admit that I have many things to add to the blog that I haven't done... yet.
Tomorrow is d-day - that is the day that marks weddings every weekend until mid-December.
Now because all of my clients are important to me, I like to blog about everyone that has me photograph them, because it is a privilege. So I am trying to catch up. Here we are with Matt, Vanessa & Decklan, way back in July, before I took my breather break :)

When Matt, Vanessa & Decklan first came into the studio, I totally adored Decklan and he even gave me hugs at our first meeting.

Matt and Vanessa agreed to do a lifestyle setting for their pics. We are also going to be doing some studio shots of this lovely family so keep an eye out for these, I really look forwards to photographing Decklan again and hopeful getting another hug :)



above: Vanessa & Matt try to entertain a camera shy Decklan



above: Decklan was the recipient of tickles from Matt. He has the most gorgeous expression


above: The three of them


above: the lovely family again

Was a fun afternoon, Decklan had a great time running away from me! Seems he will be my friend when I DON'T have the camera, but that's okay, just means I had to step up the trickery!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Staff Blogs

Followers

Twitter - come follow!

Become a Facebook Fan